The school program includes lectures on accelerator and non-accelerator particle physics. A session dedicated to students' presentations is foreseen on Friday 21st when the students are invited to present their research work. Discussion sessions between different topics of research will take place at the end of each lecture session to deepen the topics presented during the lectures.
Lectures are planned from 8:00 to 11:30 and from 17:00 to 20:00.
List of topics
- Collider Physics (Paris Sphicas - CERN/University of Athens)
- Detectors (Lea Caminada - University of Zurich / PSI)
- Cosmology (Lavinia Heisenberg - ETH / Heidelberg University)
- Neutrino Physics (Albert De Roeck - CERN)
- Flavour Physics (Admir Greljo - University of Bern)
- Machine Learning in Particle Physics (Maurizio Pierini - CERN)
Young Forum Session
All participants are encouraged to present and discuss their work during a dedicated session on Friday morning.