On this page members of the CERN Climbing Club can register if they want to have an abo for Totem Versoix or Totem Meyrin with the discounts they proposed.
The offers are the following:
- 15% off the pass global or pass local,
- 25% off the pass addict.
Please see the websites for the (original) prices and what the abos cover
The middle columns shows the reduced prices (rounded to full CHF) for CERN Climbing Club members. Discounts apply to the "Adulte" prizes (left column) and not to any other prizes. The right column shows the "Étudiant" prizes for comparison purposes only. The prizes were retrieved on the 17.11.2022, so in case Totem changes prizes in the meantime, the quoted values here are considered invalid. The discount always applies to the "Adulte" prizes quoted by Totem, so the following is a guideline.
Totem "Adulte" [CHF]
Totem "Étudiant" (for comparison only) [CHF]
|Pass local (-15%)|
|Pass global (-15%)|
|Pass addict (-25%)|
In case you are a student, please check out the last column. As of now, the reduced prizes on the pass local and pass global are still higher compared to the ones for students. On the other hand, the reduction on the pass addict means a lower prize with the CERN Climbing Club discount.
The deadline for the registration is the 30.11.2022, 23:59.
We need a critical mass of 15 people who commit to an abo. Please read the following points carefully before you register:
- You have to be a member of the CERN Climbing Club at the point you register here. Otherwise the registration will be considered invalid and cannot be taken into account. If you would like to register, you can do so via https://indico.cern.ch/event/1203457/. Your registration will be valid once you get the final confirmation.
- The CERN Climbing Club cannot convert an already existing abo to a discounted one.
- If you sign up here and we will get the threshold of at least 15 people by the deadline mentioned above, we will forward the details entered in the registration form to Totem. Besides Totem, nobody else but the CEC committee will see your registration details of course.
- If you register but want to withdraw, you have to do so before the deadline mentioned above via email to email@example.com
- As soon as the the data has been forwarded to Totem, it will be between you and Totem. For instance, if you decide to withdraw after the deadline, that would be a negotiation between you and Totem; the CERN Climbing Club cannot do anything at that point and is not responsible.
- The start date of the abos will be the 01.01.2023.
- In case we will not reach the critical mass of 15 people by the deadline indicated above, no data will be sent to Totem. The CERN Climbing Club will contact each individual before an extension of the deadline will be considered.