If you have an eduroam account provided by your home institution, you can use this network to gain connectivity. To gain full internet access, choose eduroam network, agree with the CERN computing rules and follow the displayed instructions.
CERN-Visitors” Wi-Fi network
Please connect your device to the “CERN-Visitors” Wi-Fi network. You will be redirected to the "CERN Visitor Wi-Fi" registration portal.
To gain full internet access, agree with the CERN computing rules and register for Internet access by providing your email and mobile phone number, to which an access code will be sent by SMS.
Standard CERN Wi-Fi access
This Wi-Fi option is only available for speakers of the event and those staying at the CERN hostel.
By registering a device, you agree to follow CERN computing rules.
Make sure your device has all recent updates and that an anti-virus is running on it. As a precautionary measure, any device considered vulnerable or contaminated will be disconnected from the network.
- Select CERN Wi-Fi network (if you are selecting this network option please do not select 'CERN-Visitors'*)
- Open a browser to display the registration form
- Enter your personal information (name, mail, phone)
- Indicate Crowd4SDG Final Conference as your reason to request access
- Indicate Jimmy Poulaillon as the contact person at CERN
- Your device MAC address (your network interface unique id) should be filled automatically
Jimmy will be informed of your request and will approve it as quickly as possible. If your request is not approved or if you experience any problems with it, send an email to Jimmy. (Note that on some devices, a complete reboot may be needed for the connection to work.)
* should you have started to connect to CERN-Visitors network, you access to standard CERN Wi-Fi may be blocked. Contact Jimmy Poulaillon at email@example.com for assistance.