The workshop will bring together experts from the circular and linear collider community and the high brightness synchrotron radiation sources to discuss the tuning and correction of beam optics.
Topics to be covered are:
- correction of linear and nonlinear beam optics through the accelerator;
- sensitivity and optimization of dynamic aperture;
- impact of collective effects on the beam optics;
- component errors, drifts, and correlations;
- transport and preservation of polarization;
- modeling tools and optimization techniques.
The workshop plans to be in-person and will support some virtual participation.
|FCCIS – The Future Circular Collider Innovation Study. This INFRADEV Research and Innovation Action project receives funding from the European Union’s H2020 Framework Programme under grant agreement no. 951754.|
Registration for this event is currently open.
6 / 200 Register now