A review of the results on Higgs and BSM searches at the LHC, presented at the 2011 Winter conferences, with a discussion of their phenomenological consequences, and implications for the the preparation of the analyses of the forthcoming 2011-12 run. Among the topics covered:
- presentations by the experiments
- status reports of activities of the "Characterization of new physics" working group studies.
- benchmark scenarios for BSM searches
- status of statistics tools for BSM
- status of theory cross sections for BSM processes
Information on accommodation, access to CERN and laptop registration is available from http://lpcc.web.cern.ch/LPCC/index.php?page=visit