Goal of the Workshop
- Make the Frequency Map Analysis known to those who never used it
- Gather people to share common experience on the usefulness of FMA at the design level of a lattice
- Experimental implementation of the FMA and experimental maps
- Effectiveness of FMA in understanding the limits coming from single particle non-linear dynamics (injection efficiency, dynamic aperture, momentum aperture, resonances,...).
- Limits of FMA, encountered difficulties and possible improvements
- Alternative techniques to study and understand dynamics
- Importance of a good model representing the realistic lattice