How to reach Naples
Coming by flightNaples international airtport is connected to the major European cities with direct flights and is about 15 minutes of drive away from the city center. Buses to center leave about every 20 minutes. A taxi to the center costs about €15 to €20, depending on trafic conditions.
Coming from GenevaDirect flights to/from Geneva are operated by easyJet three days a week. If you plan to fly on Wednesday 18th there is no direct flight, and the cheapest solution is to fly with easyJet to Rome. There are two options to Rome: 6:20-7:50 and 15:10-16:40. From Rome to Naples you can continue by train:
- Fiumincino airport - Roma Termini (32')
- Roma Termini - Napoli Centrale (1:10', fast train)
There is a direct return easyJet flight from Naples to Geneva on Saturday: 15:10-16:55.
Airport busFrom the airport to the center you can take the bus "Alibus" and take the first stop to Piazza Garibaldi, where the central station and metro station are located.
The Alibus ticket costs of €3 +€1 if bought onboard and is also valid on the metro and other city buses. You can buy the ticket at the airport at the shop "Sun Store Tabacchi", and in Piazza Garibaldi in several bars and newsdealers (here you can find the complete list).
Coming by trainNaples is connected to Milan and Rome via fast train (4:15' or 1:10', respectively).
Please, consult the Trenitalia timetable.
How to reach hotel Palazzo Alabardieri or Hotel MajesticThe hotels are within walking distance to the metro station Piazza Amedeo. From Naples central station, take the metro (line 2, track number 4), direction Pozzuoli, and stop in Piazza Amedeo (three stops). The metro ticket costs €1.30 and allows the use of buses and cable cars.
- If you stay in Hotel Majestic, walk about 5 min. following the map shown here.
- To reach Palazzo Alabardieri, walk about 10 min. following the map shown here.
TaxiIn case you need a taxi you can call one of the following numbers (+39 is the area code for Italy):
- Consorzio taxi Vagando: 081 5707070
- Consortaxi: 081 5525252
- Radiotaxinapoli: 081 5564444
- Partenope: 081 5560202
- Radio taxi la partenope: 081 0101
- Cooperativa lavoratori tassisti: 081 5510964
- Free radio taxi: 081 5515151
- Radio Taxi Blu: 081 444444