The school program includes lectures on accelerator and non-accelerator particle physics. A session for student presentations is also foreseen. Discussion sessions between lecturers and students will take place every evening, to deepen the topics presented during the day.
List of topics:
- Particle detectors (E.Koffeman - NIKHEF)
- LHC physics (A.de Roeck - CERN)
- Neutrinos (S.Schoenert - TU Munich)
- Cosmology and Astroparticle physics (M.Kunz - Uni Geneva)
- Flavour physics (J.Kamenik - Uni Ljubljana)