Local: Lionel, Eddie, Pablo, Stefan, Julia, Marian, Maarten, Ale (last to arrive)
Minutes taken by Stefan
All items have now a deadline assigned
Current metrics in MyWLCG
- first provides site reliability for T0/T1s and T2s since end of 2012
- second accounting data per VO/Country for number of jobs, cpu/wall time, efficiency
- Need info from WLCG office of what is used from this tool
- Aim to provide info to site admins about the activities going on on his site
- Metrics: Site overall status, data processing, data transfer in/out
- Info mostly retrieved from experiment monitoring tools (and SSB/SAM)
- VOs think its not useful, some sites say it may be useful.
- Agreed that sites should be able to receive this information
- The tool itself is running stable since long time,
- Availability trends: not used by experiments, need to discuss with WLCG office if the current SAM3 plots are eonugh
- Currently we are missing the average of sites in SUM/SAM3 but can be implemented
- Site Usage: Pledges taken from REBUS, Capacities currently also taken from REBUS
- Pablo, for capacities we can move to the APEL EGI portal
- Ale, the info for installed capacities the info is always coming from the same source
- Julia, we should take info from BDII and site admins need to validate the publish numbers once per month.
- We move to SAM/SUM interface for Avl/Rel trends. Ask Ian if we need avergage of sites.
- Ale, we also need to take OSG into account,
- Ale we don’t need more metrics but validate the current important ones (work, space, ….)
- Pablo we shall take EGI as basic info but also accept VO info .e.g. to compare those.
Next meeting on 4 July, topic will be how to do the availabiity recomputations
There are minutes attached to this event.