1. State-of-the-art of alpha_s determination:
- Low scales: lattice QCD, pion decay factor, tau hadronic decay, QQbar hadronic decays, parton-to-hadron FFs
- High scales: DIS PDFs, DIS jets, e+e- event shapes, e+e- jets, hadronic Z,W decays, sigma(e+e--->hadrons), electroweak fit, ...
- Results at hadron colliders: top quark, jets, LHC results
2. Current theoretical uncertainties of each extraction method: missing higher orders, electroweak corrections, power corrections, hadronization corrections,...
3. Expected alpha_s uncertainty in ~10 years from now (theoretical developments + ~1 ab-1 p-p at 14 TeV at the LHC)
4. Expected improvements brought about by the FCC-ee.