Topical conference on Strangeness and Heavy Flavor production in Heavy-Ion Collisions
The conference will focus on new experimental and theoretical developments on the role of strange and heavy-flavour quarks in proton-proton and in heavy-ion collisions, and in astrophysical phenomena. New results are expected, from the LHC, from RHIC and from other experimental programs.
- Strangeness and heavy quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Hadron resonances in the sQGP
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments