At this meeting, invited scientists will be given the opportunity to present their research activities and discuss plans for future initiatives to the INTC.
The possible upgrades of the ISOLDE and n_TOF, as well as the CERN proton injectors will also be discussed.
The meeting will be organized around the following sessions:
- Nuclear Astrophysics (Conveners: K Langanke, A Mengoni)
- Physics at the two driplines (Conveners: B. Jonson, K Riisager, P. Van Isacker)
- Evolution of nuclear structures, shapes and fission (Conveners: P Butler, K Heyde, W. Nazarewicz)
- Standard model tests (Conveners: K Jungman, N Severijns )
- Applications: Material science, life sciences and nuclear technologies (Conveners: M Deicher, E Gonzalez, Y Kadi)
- Facilities at CERN: Injectors, short and mid-term plans for n_TOF and ISOLDE in European and World contexts (Conveners: R Garoby, M Lindroos)
The members of the INTC will serve as International Advisory Committee.
The NuPAC Organizing Committee is: Juha Äystö (chair), Peter Butler, Jos Engelen, Luis Fraile, Enrique Gonzalez, Franz Kaeppeler, Mats Lindroos, Alberto Mengoni, Karsten Riisager.