In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
The schedule for this Journal Club on String Theory will be as follows:
1) The latest news in the world of strings
Please bring papers that caught your recent attention and briefly summarize motivations, methods and results.
2) A-I-B approach to mirror symmetry
Andrei Losev will lead a discussion on:
"A-I-B approach to mirror symmetry"
Abstract: Mirror symmetry on toric manifolds is understood as equivalence of conformal field theories.
1. The Gromov-Witten theory is rewritten as a conformal sigma model in the first order formalizm.
2. Compactification from $(C^*)_N$ to the full toric manifold is constructed with the help of special \"holomortex\" operators.
3. A version of T-duality in the first order theory on $(C^*)^N$ is performed, that makes holomortexes local operators in new fundamental fields. That is how we get I-theory.
4. B-model is obtained from I-theory by analytical continuation.