The Horizon2020 EuPRAXIA project is starting officially on Nov 1st, 2015. The kick-off meeting will bring together the EuPRAXIA core project management and science teams with the following goals:
(1) Review status and open points (if any) in project implementation
(2) Discuss the detailed work programme and organisation for the first year of the project, including the foreseen milestones and deliverables for each WP.
(3) Discussion and planning on committees and meetings:
(4) EuPRAXIA design & science event: Discuss our plan to organise this in the first half of 2016 for bringing together the full project team from beneficiaries and associated partners, including the EU financed new hires.
(5) EuPRAXIA on the ESFRI roadmap: Discuss roadmap for meeting the expected submission deadline in Spring 2017.