The workshop aims at providing a forum to share:
- experiences acquired to date on operating data acquisition systems at the LHC
- exchange ideas, plans and the status of ongoing R&D in the four experiments as preparations for the challenges posed by HL-LHC and the upgrades of the detector systems.
Registration is free, but participants are requested to register online by the 31 March 2016. Participation is limited to hundred people.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Detector Readout
- data flow
- Storage systems
- Systems management
- System control and configuration
- Expert systems
- Information sharing
- Monitoring infrastructure
- Web services
- Trends in software and hardware technologies