The 6th Workshop on "High Precision for Hard Processes" (HP2) will be held from September 6 (Tuesday) to September 9 (Friday), 2016 at ICAS-UNSAM, a research and conference center recently created in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This is the sixth workshop of this series, which is devoted to high-precision studies of hard-scattering processes at hadron colliders. The main themes of these workshops are recent developments and new results on theory and phenomenology of hard-scattering processes within the Standard Model and its extensions.
Topics covered at HP2.6 include
- Phenomenological results on hard-scattering cross sections at high perturbative orders
- Automated methods to compute multi-leg amplitudes at tree and loop level
- Matching Monte Carlo event generators with fixed order calculations
- Status reports and implications of current LHC results
- Precision in Beyond the Standard Model physics phenomenology and other related subjects.
A fee of 200 Euro will be charged, covering lunches, coffee breaks and a great "asado".
Please find nome news and local information here