SUT-IHEP SCHOOL OF NEUTRINO PHYSICS 2016
ASEAN School of Neutrino Physics will be held in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand on Feb. 22 - Feb. 27, 2016, jointly by Suranaree University of Technology (SUT), Thailand and Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP), China. Lectures of the school may cover the following topics: - Basic knowledge of neutrino - Solar and geo neutrino - Reactors neutrino experiments - Experimental methods for data analysis.
The targets of the school are young faculty, postgraduates and senior undergraduates who are working on or interested in neutrino physics and related areas. The school is open to the world with emphasis on ASEAN nations.
- The registration fee, $200 will cover local transportation, accommodations, tea breaks, lunches and dinners.
- 40 fee waiver scholarships will be awarded.
- 5 to 10 fee waiver plus airfare scholarships will be awarded to participants from ASEAN nations
- At least one recommendation letter is required for scholarship applications.
- Registration deadline: Jan. 31, 2016
- Recommendation letter deadline: Feb. 3, 2016
- Announce list of participants and scholarships: Feb. 5, 2016
- School dates: Feb. 22 - Feb. 27, 2016