With the version 4 of JSROOT, many improvements and new features are provided:
- the binary file I/O performance has been improved by a factor of 5;
- the drawing performance for one and two dimensional histograms has been improved by a factor of 10;
- new tooltips providing better and precise information about displayed objects;
- drawing of TGeo-based geometries has been implemented;
- many new classes and new drawing options are supported;
- new generic object inspector, for any object stored in ROOT files.
JSROOT provide an intuitive interface for browsing ROOT files and displaying objects within different layouts like grids or tabs. At the same time flexible and simple JSROOT API can be used to construct custom HTML pages and display any supported ROOT classes inside them.
JSROOT, with documentation and examples, can be found on https://root.cern.ch/js/ website. The developer repository is https://github.com/linev/jsroot/. JSROOT can also be obtained via the bower package manager and easily integrated into Node.js based applications.
|Primary Keyword (Mandatory)||Visualization|
|Secondary Keyword (Optional)||Monitoring|