Join us for hacking!
The Radiation Protection Group and London-based IoT company EVRYTHNG invite you to take part in a one-day hack on April 15 at IdeaSquare, dedicated to the next generation of industrial health and safety solutions in the Internet of Things. Participants will be challenged to collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams and develop novel IoT solutions to challenging, real-life inspired use cases at CERN.
This event will not only provide you with an opportunity to work with and drive exiting, bleeding edge technologies and topics but also to team up with interesting people in radiation protection and technology.
Teams will be evaluated and best one(s) awarded based on two criteria:
- delivers feasible solutions
- provide a deeper understanding of opportunities and challenges
- fosters building bridges to other groups at CERN or communities outside CERN
- creative/innovative use of technology
- provides the basis for a RP/IoT open source project