- EW precision measurements
- Top and flavour
- BSM searches
- Relation with cosmology: DM and neutrino mass probes
- Experimental opportunities at the FCC and novel techniques
- Physics with Heavy Ion collisions
- Physics at beam dumps, injectors, or forward region detectors
The focus is on physics, but we'll address experimental requirements and machine-detector interface issues that are directly relevant to the physics programme.
All sessions will be plenary, with an emphasis on the synergy and complementarity of the different components of the programme (ee, hh and eh).
We encourage original ideas and contributions on alternative experimental approaches, in the global context of the FCC, also including physics with beam dumps, with the injector complex, physics in the forward region. This could fit in a dedicated session, or in a poster session, depending on the feedback.
We have booked a block of rooms at the CERN Hostel for the workshop participants. There are still several available for booking, frozen until Monday Dec 19. If you are interested, contact the Hostel, email@example.com, and refer to the "Group booking FCC Physics Workshop"