Arrival to LPNHE (view here in Google Maps)
The meeting will be held at LPNHE, Jussieu campus of the Université Pierre et Marie Curie, in central Paris. The university is located next to the Jussieu metro station, and can also be reached through Paris's network of bus and RER connections. For information on local public transport, please see the official RATP site. (We also recommend the Citymapper app, which works extremely well for Paris and is available for iPhone, Android, and web clients.)
Paris can be reached in many ways, including by road, rail, and air. Its railway stations are all integrated into the RER+metro network (Gare de Lyon and Gare d’Austerlitz are within walking distance of the Jussieu campus). More information is available at the LPNHE travel page. Visitors from CERN may wish to take the TGV, which is direct between Gare Cornavin and Gare de Lyon.
- Metro: line 7 and 10 (station Jussieu)
- Bus: 89 and 67 (stop Jussieu)
- From Charles de Gaulle airport: take RER B to ’Saint-Michel Notre-Dame’ station, then metro 10 in ’Cluny La Sorbonne’ (direction ’Gare d’Austerlitz’) to ’Jussieu’ station.
- From Orly airport: take the Orlyval to ’Antony’ station, then RER B to ’Saint-Michel Notre-Dame’, then metro 10 in ’Cluny La Sorbonne’ (direction ’Gare d’Austerlitz’) to ’Jussieu’ station.
- Gare du Nord : take metro 4 (direction ’Porte d’Orléans’) to ’Châtelet’, then metro 7 (direction ’Mairie d’Ivry - Villejuif Louis Aragon’) to ’Jussieu’ station.
- Gare de l’Est : take metro 7 (direction ’Mairie d’Ivry - Villejuif Louis Aragon’) to ’Jussieu’ station
- Gare de Lyon : take bus 24 or 63 until the bus stop ’Cuvier’
- Gare d’Austerlitz : take metro 10 (direction ’Boulogne’) to ’Jussieu’ station or have a nice walk through the jardin des Plantes.
LPNHE Access map