Once again, the Indico community meets at CERN, the birthplace of the World Wide Web, for three days of learning, sharing and celebration.
The Indico Workshop 2.0 will be an opportunity for Indico service providers and developers from around the world to get together, exchange impressions and ideas and learn from each other.
This workshop's main dish will be, of course, Indico 2.0, the long-awaited release that marks the transition to PostgreSQL and the consolidation of a new software stack based on the most modern technologies in the Python world.
The programme will consist of the following subjects:
- Overview of new features in 2.0
- Tutorials on migration from 1.2 to 2.0
- Customization of Instances
- Plugin development
- Integration of services (e.g. authentication)
- Translation and Internationalization
- Cloud deployment using containers
- Sharing experiences running an Indico service
- Future developments in the Indico world