After five previous successful events since 2012, we are delighted to announce the Summer School on Frontiers in Theoretical Physics and the sixth Huada School on QCD. This time the school will concentrate on the chiral anomaly and strong magnetic fields in heavy-ion collisions. Topics to be covered are:
- Introduction to chiral anomaly, instanton, and sphaleron in gauge field theory
- Introduction to anomalous transports: chiral magnetic effect, chiral vortical effect, etc
- Phenomenology of anomalous transports in heavy-ion collisions
- Experimental search of the anomalous transports
- Introduction to chiral kinetic theory
- QCD matter in strong magnetic field
- Anomalous transports in condensed matter systems
In addition to the school, there will be also a one-day symposium on May 26th (Friday), providing an opportunity for the participants to present their recent works.
There will be no registration fee, and food will also be covered by the organizers. The total number of participants is expected not to exceed 60. One letter of recommendation from supervisor is required.
At this moment we would like you to save the dates and forward this announcement to your colleagues and students. More information will be posted at the end of February, 2017.