The workshop programme will consist of
- Presentations of recent theorists' interpretation studies
- Reviews from the experimental collaborations of their BSM and SM analyses and of what information they are providing for the (re)interpretation of the experimental results
- Tutorials for using public recasting tools (Checkmate, Gambit/ColliderBit, MadAnalysis5, Rivet+Contur, SModelS)
- Talks on new methods and tools being developed for BSM interpretation (including machine learning)
- Open Data and its usage for physics studies
- A common session with the Long Lived Particles workshop
Plenty of time will be allocated to discussions to make the workshop maximally interactive and productive.