International Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Physics School
The school "Diffractive and electromagnetic processes at high energies" is held in Bad Honnef, August 17 - 21, 2015. Applications from students and postdocs are encouraged. The school programme consists of invited talks of the HERA, RHIC, TEVATRON and CERN programmes, invited lectures and talks contributed by the participants .
This school is generously funded by the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation.
- M. Albrow, Fermi Nat. Lab.,''Experiments in central exclusive production at hadron colliders'
- C. Alexandrou, Univ. of Cyprus, ''Hadron structure in lattice QCD"
- J. Bartels, Univ. of Hamburg, "Theory of diffractive processes at the LHC"
- S.U. Chung, CERN, ''Partial wave analysis of centrally produced resonances''
- V. Goncalves, Univ. Federal de Pelotas, "Probing the QCD dynamics in photon-hadron interactions at the LHC"
- W. Guryn, Brookhaven Nat. Lab., "Spin dependence of diffractive observables in pp and pA collisions at RHIC"
- L. Jenkovszky, Bogolubov Inst. Theor. Physics, Kiev, "Elastic and inelastic diffraction at the LHC"
- F. Krinner, TU Munich, ''Review of diffraction in COMPASS"
- Ch. Mesropian, Rockefeller Univ., New York, ''Review of diffraction at the TEVATRON"
- O. Nachtmann, Inst. Theor. Physics, Univ of Heidelberg, ''The tensor-pomeron model for diffractive processes: from elastic scattering to diffractive dissociation and central production"
- A. Papa, Univ. of Calabria, Cosenza, ''High-energy resummation in hard QCD processes"
- K. Passek-Kumericki, Rudjer Boskovic Inst., Zagreb, "Introduction to Generalized Parton Distributions, DVCS and DVMP"
- K. Piotrzkowski, UC Louvain-la-Neuve, "Photon-photon processes at the LHC"
- W. Plessas, Inst. Theor. Physics, Univ. of Graz, "Electroweak structure of baryons at low and intermediate momentum transfers"
- W. Schäfer, PAN Cracow, "Electromagnetic excitations in proton-proton collisions "
- A. Szczurek, PAN Cracow, ''Recent developments on exclusive production of mesons''
- R. Orava, Helsinki Inst. of Physics, "Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes in ALICE"
- L. Schoeffel, CEA/IRFU Saclay, "Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes in ATLAS"
- G.A. Alves, CBPF Rio de Janeiro, "Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes in CMS"
- D. Johnson, CERN, '' Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes in LHCb"
- M. Deile, CERN, "Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes in TOTEM"
- S. Levonian, DESY, "Review diffractive and electromagnetic processes at HERA"
R. Schicker, Phys. Inst., University Heidelberg
A. Szczurek, Institute of Nuclear Physics, PAN Cracow, and Rzeszow University