In this blackboard talk I will
1. Explain the broad conceptual basis behind constructing dS vacua in string theory. I will treat in pedagogical terms the KKLT model which serves as the prime example supporting evidence for the landscape.
2. Review the worries about anti-brane backreaction over the last 9 years and what the outcome of that discussion was.
3. Point to a recent problem found by Moritz, Retolaza and Westphal, which deals with the anti-brane backreaction on the moduli (not the
geometry) and a recent problem pointed out by Sethi.
4. I relate this to the recent paradigm shift that takes the focus from the landscape to the so-called Swampland.
5. I end with some speculations that de Sitter space is in the Swampland.