For the airport to Karkow main station by train:
We encourage all participants to make use of the possibility of traveling to/from our airport by train. The new Kraków Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park. The connection is operated by Koleje Małopolskie (regional railways company operating in Małopolska Region). Trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, Wi-Fi and ticket machines. All trains also have spaces for disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Please, check timetable each time before your travel here.
Tickets and fares:
- Kraków Airport - Kraków Main Train Station: PLN 9,00 equals about € 2.50
- Kraków Airport - Wieliczka Salt Mine: PLN 12,50 equals about € 3.20
- luggage: free of charge
Where to buy a ticket:
- ticket machine in passenger terminal, level 0 (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- icket machine at train station (cash payment or payment with credit/debit card)
- train conductor on board (cash payment only).
Disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM):
- Kraków Airport train station is fully adapted to the needs of passengers with disabilities
- disabled person /PRM will receive assistance from the exit of the train, to take a seat on the plane
From the train station to hotel:
Walk about 20 min through a nice park to the hotel, see a map below.