Host a Web@30 viewing party!
We are delighted that you want to be one of the hosts of a Web@30 webcast viewing party!
We believe that Web@30 delivers a unique opportunity to reach out to and further extend your scientific and social community by inviting guests to watch the event and follow up with a discussion or a small reception, it is up to you.
Hosting the webcast
You will need:
- An internet connection, screen and appropriate venue
- Event coordination for invitations and reception of guests
- To register your viewing party with Web@30
What will the Web@30 team help with?
- Include you on the list of webcast partners on the Web@30 website;
- A poster template with the Web@30 program available for you to download and print;
- An HD webcast feed. Webcast streaming will be available on full HD (1080p) at 5Mbit/s. Note that a test of the feed will take place on the day before the event.
- Share and encourage your audience to take part via Web@30 social media.
We will add all webcast locations to the website starting February 2019 and let you know so you can start organising your event. Meanwhile let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, we will be delighted to have you among our webcast partners!