Conference Name: ETICS Technical Committee meeting
Recurrence: Every Thursday at 15:30 CET
Dial-in numbers: +41227676000 (Main)
Participant site: https://audioconf.cern.ch/call/0126137
Welcome and headcount5m
Highlights of the week, 5 minutes for each WP (NA2, SA1, SA2, JRA1, JRA2)
- The intro video, based on presentation used during dissemination events, is nearly ready. The work went a little slow during holiday period but it is almost ready now.
- Writing DNA2.7 (sections not related to trial certification)
- ENG developers in innovation group starting the first phase of the experimentation of ETICS. Will organize a training event internal to ENG by the end of January.
- Started the installation of ETICS at ENG. At the moment mostly organizing and setting up the infrastructure.
- Collecting info on IPR and brand for after the end of the project.
Will prepare a document for PMB to endorse the open source community including info on IPR use of brand.
- Surveys will be sent out by the end of next week. Making last adjustments.
- in general same as before Xmas for multinode, vmloader, etc.
- completed deliverable DJRA1.5 and QR.
1. Extension of ETICS Administration Web App with TestSystem specific
2. Workflow Designer integration into eticsDev
* Automatic login into the WorkflowDesigner is completed by 4dsoft
* Sztaki had completed with an install package for the workflow
* The package contains: tomcat 5.5, jdk 1.6, workflowDesigner apps.,
* scripts. (TESTED and it's working!)
* Workflow Xml and user info is correctely sent by workflowDesigner
to Etics BuildSystem (TESTED!).
* we have to upload the workflowDesigner install package into the
* we have to add the Workflow Designer into etics install scripts.
Jozsef and Marian is working on that task.
3. Execution of the xml output generated by Workflow Designer by the
ETICS web service
- Most of the parser code have already been finished only a few test missing!
- "public String processWorkflowXml(String xml, String userID)" added to the BuildSystem Web Service
- The Parser code has to be added to the BuildSystem WS. and to test it !
Joszef and Andres work on this task. After the internal verification in 4D Soft the parser code has to be uploaded to the web service (processWorkflowXml()). (Jozsef will send the code to Andres to verify and to upload the code into processWorkflowXml()). If the parser code is uploaded and the basic functionality is verified by Andres – no errors, the generated structure is correctly saved in the database - then we will do some real multimode tests (functional tests).
4. ETICS client extension with etics-plugin-manager
- Some month ago Jozsef has extended the etics CLI with some TestSystem
* interactive management for all the plugins: downloading, installing, deleting plugins
* the new cli services using the TestSystem Web Service to obtain neccesarry data.
- 4DSOFT has to update the existing CLI testsystem functions.
- we have to adapt the TestSystem for installing plugins instead of the existing xml-repository procedure.
- furter investigation needed for the complete PluginManager replecament
Improving user satisfaction about usage of the ETICS services is critical. ETICS is often perceived as slow and difficult to use. This is due to a number of factors:
1) Need for technical improvements in speed and usability
2) Disinformation or third-party rumours
3) General resistance to adopt 'procedures'
We need to understand what to focus on and have a plan to address this issue as a combination of technical enhancements, training and dissemination. Where to start?