This is postponed to 2021
- Second Biennial African Conference on Fundamental Physics and Applications (ACP2020), July 20-24, 2020 https://www.africanschoolofphysics.org/acp2020/;
- Lectures, tutorials and workshops for selected students, July 6-24, 2020;
- Outreach for secondary school pupils, July 13-17, 2020;
- Workshop for high school teachers, July 20-24, 2020;
- ASP Forum to discuss capacity development & retention, July 22, 2020.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics;
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Accelerators, Radiation and Medical Physics;
- Materials Physics;
- High Performance Computing;
- Physics Education;
- Physics Communication;
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency;
- Quantum Information.
For full information please visit https://www.africanschoolofphysics.org/asp2020/