Continuing in its tradition (e.g. in 2019, 2018, 2017,...), the goal of the workshop is to bring together experts on sensor technology (design and processing), front-end electronics, system issues, detector applications (e.g. particle tracking, medical and biological imaging) for discussions of the present state of the art, establishment of requirements of the fields and future programs.
The registration fee is 180 Euros and covers all coffee breaks and the social events (welcome reception on Monday and the workshop dinner on Tuesday evening). It can be paid using credit card or wire transfer. Please register at this webpage of our partner Austropa. Also accommodation booking can be made there.
The workshop will feature invited talks and contributed presentations, with ample time for discussions.
This event is organized by the Institute of High Energy Physics (HEPHY) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW)
International Organizing Committee:
- Maurizio Boscardin - FBK, Italy
- Gianluigi Casse - FBK, Italy and Univ. Liverpool, UK
- Gian Franco Dalla Betta - Univ. Trento, Italy
- Claudio Piemonte - FBK, Italy
- Hartmut Sadrozinski - SCIPP UCSC, USA
- Yoshinobu Unno - KEK, Japan
Local Organization Committee:
- Thomas Bergauer, Marko Dragicevic, Florian Pitters, Brigitte De Monte (all HEPHY)