Tickets: 3 still open, only 1 still relevant
- 142370 was likely not AGLT2-specific and resolved by dCache update.
We think this ticket can be closed
- 143505 transfer problems to BEIJING-LCG2 and IEPSAS-Kosice
two separate problems or symptoms. Transfer rates still bad.
We had investigated the examples flagged in this ticket
Beijing: No byte transferred. Not clear why
Slovakia: 1h timeout on 7G file which would likely otherwise complete
- 143575 errors from one particular WN which was rebuilt
We think it should be closed
dCache updated to 5.2.6-1
- 2 of the new R740XD2 are in production and we are draining
older storage for planned retirement
- 4 Formulus Black Worker nodes are being installed for use with ForsaOS
which will run 72 HTcores out of 512G of memory with nVME storage.
We will compare 2 built with ForsaOS and 2 as "conventional" SL7.
Those were purchased with UM Tier3 funds but will also run Tier2 jobs.