30 years of Tau Lepton International Workshops
The 16th International Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics (TAU2021) will be held online
TAU2021 is the 16th International Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics in the series devoted to the physics of the tau lepton and its associated neutrino. The goal of the workshop is to bring theorists and experimentalists together to discuss recent progress in the field. Latest results from e+e- colliders (Belle II, BESIII experiments), the proton-proton colliders (ATLAS, CMS and LHCb experiments), g-2 and the neutrino experiments (DUNE, MINOS, etc.) will be presented. Properties of the tau lepton, as well as methods of using tau leptons as a probe for new physics, will be discussed, along with a review of future experimental projects.
The TAU2021 Workshop is dedicated to Simon Eidelman and Olga Igonkina.
- Hadronic decays
- CP and T violation
- CKM matrix and Flavour Mixing
- Rare decays
- Precision SM tests
- CPT and Quantum Mechanics
- Lepton universality and flavour violation
- Anomalous Magnetic Moment of the muon
- Neutrino Physics
- Chiral perturbation theory
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Future opportunities in Tau Physics