The Pittsburgh Particle physics, Astrophysics & Cosmology Center (PITT PACC) welcome everyone to LoopFest XIX conference, which will be held on May 7-9 at University of Pittsburgh.
LoopFest provides a forum for discussing the latest results in precision quantum field theory and their applications to understanding experimental data at current and future colliders.
The workshop will consist of three days of plenary talks.
- The potential of the LHC and future colliders for precision measurements
- Progress in multi-loop and multi-leg calculations
- Interfacing fixed-order higher-order calculations with multi-purpose event generators
- Application of effective field theory techniques to precision calculations
- Prospects for improving PDFs for precision measurements
Local organizers: Ayres Freitas (chair), Joni George, Tao Han, Keping Xie
Advisory Committee: Lance Dixon (SLAC), Frank Petriello (Northwestern), Laura Reina (FSU), Doreen Wackeroth (U Buffalo)
Welcome reception: May 6 (Wednesday), 18:30-20:30, Wyndham Hotel
Conference banquet: May 8 (Friday), 19:00-21:00, LeMont restaurant
Sponsored by the Pittsburgh Particle physics, Astrophysics & Cosmology Center (PITT PACC)
PHENO 2020 will be also held at University of Pittsburgh right before LoopFest 2020, during 4-6 May.
Amplitudes 2020 will take place in Ann Arbor, Michigan, during 11-15 May.