1. The event is entirely sponsored and there is no fee.
2. The event will be recorded and, therefore, participants and speakers that sign the registration form will accept to be recorded. Interested candidates that do not consent to the recording of the sessions, regrettably cannot be accepted. The form can be found under the link.
Speakers are also requested to sign the form and consent for the recording of the lectures, which will find in the following link.
3. The zoom details will be sent by email to the registrants only (that accept the above conditions by registering).
4. Participants that wish to fully exploit matRad, having access to the code, are expected to have MATLAB licenses obtained via their academic institutions. Those that cannot obtain MATLAB licenses are welcome to participate and check the matRad instructions for installation different options.
5. A certificate of attendance is going to be granted to participants that they will explicitly request it, under the condition that they have attended 80% of the sessions overall time. Participants that cannot fulfil this requirement for justified reasons (e.g. non European time zone..) may contact the organizers to work out a solution. However, full time attendance of the afternoon sessions is required.