This is the third DPHEP Collaboration Workshop (following the many organised by the DPHEP Study Group) and will also host a Collaboration Board meeting. The workshop is organised in coherence with the respective WLCG working group.
The goals of this workshop are:
- Provide an update on the changing (or changed) landscape, e.g. FAIR data management (plans), reproducibility, sustainability of data repositories, an update on the status of OAIS and related "standards" and so forth.
- Describe the "new world order" wrt "data stewardship / curation / preservation"
- Status reports of the services and ongoing developments in the area of LTDP and their outlook
- Many of these are now are ramping-up as production services
- Perform a site-experiment round-table to capture the current situation including common problems & solutions HEP-wide
- Start the preparation of two documents:
- Letter to labs/executive summary
- DPHEP status report 2022 (update of 2012 document)