Goals of the workshop
- Increase the level of interest in flavour physics at the LHC.
- Discuss the experimental and theoretical status of the Flavour Anomalies in b->sll and semileptonic B-decays;
- Discuss the connection to high-pT searches;
- Discuss the future experimental and theoretical prospects.
Scientific program contains contributions from Theory, ATLAS, CMS and LHCb on
- FCNC b->sll decays
- Semileptonic decays
- High pT and LFV searches
Participation: all interested theorists and members of experimental collaborations are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the workshop INDICO page.
- The workshop will be held on zoom:
- main zoom room for presentations
- "coffee" zoom room to allow for continuation of discussions
- Possibilities are explored to meet in person in the Main Auditorium (70 max.) at CERN for colleagues in the local area.
CERN Covid regulations: https://hse.cern/covid-19-information