Goals of the workshop
- Increase the level of interest in flavour physics at the LHC.
- Discuss the experimental and theoretical status of the Flavour Anomalies in b->sll and semileptonic B-decays;
- Discuss the connection to high-pT searches;
- Discuss the future experimental and theoretical prospects.
- Zoom link: https://cern.zoom.us/j/65155243908?pwd=S0hHRVFTaXV4YVdLTmlvMWhPYWdpZz09
Scientific program contains contributions from Theory, ATLAS, CMS and LHCb on
- FCNC b->sll decays
- Semileptonic decays
- High pT and LFV searches
- CERN EP Seminar
- Tuesday 19 Oct 11:00 CET
Participation: all interested theorists and members of experimental collaborations are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the workshop INDICO page. Registration will close Thu 14 Oct. Please contact <Lhcb.Secretariat@cern.ch> in case of problems.
- The workshop will be held on zoom:
- main zoom room for presentations
- "coffee" zoom room to allow for continuation of discussions
- Max. 200 participants can be welcomed in the Main Auditorium at CERN
- Swiss/EU sanitary pass required
- Visitor badges will be given upon first show of sanitary pass
- Please collect your visitor badge at your earliest convenience:
- Wed 8:30
CERN Covid regulations: https://hse.cern/covid-19-information