The Flavour Anomaly and Implications Workshop is dedicated to the memory of Sheldon Stone.
This is the 2021 edition of a series of workshops between the LHCb collaboration and the theory community.
- The Implication Workshop takes place in the same week as the Flavour Anomaly Workshop
- Please register for the Implications Workshop here: registration Registration will close Thu 14 Oct. Please contact <Lhcb.Secretariat@cern.ch> in case of problems.
- Max. 72 people can be welcomed in the Main Auditorium.
- No Sanitary pass is required
- First-come-first-serve policy
- Previous Editions:
- Goal of the meeting: consider the latest results from LHCb, discuss possible interpretations and identify important channels and observables to test leading theoretical frameworks in the near future of LHCb data-taking.
- Participation: all interested theorists are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the INDICO page of the Flavour Anomaly Workshop of 20 Oct. To express interest in giving a presentation, please contact the conveners of the relevant stream (once defined; until then please contact Niels Tuning, and Marco Pappagallo). Unfortunately, to allow informal discussion, we must restrict the participation to exclude members of competing experiments.
- COVID-19: This year's workshop will go ahead but, due to the COVID-19 situation, will take place in a hybrid mode. It will be possible to connect to and participate fully in the conference remotely via videoconference software (most likely Zoom).
- Other information
- For further help with these or other administrative matters, please contact the LHCb Secretariat.
- For general questions, please contact Niels Tuning, and Marco Pappagallo
- Weblink: https://indico.cern.ch/event/1055778/
- Bulletins about the workshop series are available by email. <email@example.com>
Scientific programme is divided in these streams:
- Spectroscopy and exotic hadrons
- Mixing and CP violation in charm and beauty
- Exotica, Heavy Ion and EW physics
Wednesday 20 Oct will be reserved for a dedicated Flavour Anomaly Workshop.
- Workshop / Presentations
- Discussions / Coffee