This is the 2020 edition of a series of workshops between the LHCb collaboration and the theory community.
- Previous Editions:
- Goal of the meeting: consider the latest results from LHCb, discuss possible interpretations and identify important channels and observables to test leading theoretical frameworks in the near future of LHCb data-taking.
- Participation: all interested theorists are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the workshop INDICO page. To express interest in giving a presentation, please contact the conveners of the relevant stream Unfortunately, to allow informal discussion, we must restrict the participation to exclude members of competing experiments.
- Other information
- For further help with these or other administrative matters, please contact the LHCb Secretariat.
- Weblink: https://indico.cern.ch/e/Implications2020
- Bulletins about the workshop series are available by email. <email@example.com>
Scientific programme is divided in these streams:
- Mixing and CP violation in charm and beauty
- Donal Hill, Laurent Dufour (LHCb)
- Stefan Schacht, Teppei Kitahara (Theory)
- Rare, radiative, and electroweak-penguin decays
- Eluned Smith, Renato Quagliani (LHCb)
- Meril Reboud, Olcyr Sumensari (Theory)
- Semileptonic decays
- Suzanne Klaver, Julian Garcia Pardinas (LHCb)
- Ivan Nisandzic, Ana Penuelas Martinez (Theory)
- QCD spectroscopy and exotic hadrons
- Misha Mikhasenko, Giovanni Cavallero (LHCb)
- Luka Leskovec, Deborah Roenchen (Theory)
- Exotica and Heavy Ion physics
- Jiayin Sun, Fede Leo Redi (LHCb),
- Yotam Soreq, Iftah Galon (Theory)
- Workshop / Presentations: link
- Discussions / Coffee: link
- (same password for both rooms)
Registration for this event is currently open.
385 Register now