Dear Participants of IAS Program on High Energy Physics 2022,
We would like to invite you to submit articles to be published in the frame of IAS Program on High Energy Physics (HEP) 2022.
Here are some guidelines:
- The white papers should summarize the work or overviews done by participants of HEP 2022. Papers which did not contribute a presentation can also be accepted as long as they match the topic(s) of the conference.
- The submission format is LaTeX only. The co-editors will provide a template once the journal is selected (see World Scientific LaTeX template: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/ijmpa/stylefiles-readme-2e).
- Submission should be done by sending email (<email@example.com>) to the White Papers Editors, i.e. Luis Flores Castillo, Kirill Prokofiev and Yanjun Tu. We will need to contact track organizers to stimulate submissions in their respective groups.
Interested participants are encouraged to submit contributions ranging from their presentation write ups (3 pages and more) to independent paper without page limit.
- To estimate the number of contributions and overall page limit, please submit the title, the abstract and expected number of pages of your contribution by February 14, 2022 (Monday).
- The full LaTeX draft in the WS format submitted by May 3, 2022 (Tuesday).
- A cross-review process of collected contributions will be in June 2022.
Luis, Kirill and Yanjun