Current COVID level at CERN: "Level 1 - Green".
An in-person meeting is only allowed for "Level 2 - Yellow" or "Level 1 - Green".
In Level Green, the following rules must be followed by all registered in-person participants:
- Basic hygiene measures of hand washing and disinfecting
- Mask only mandatory in special situations like CERN Shuttles
- Respect, lay-outs in CERN restaurant
- Meeting rooms can only be used at half capacity
In Level Yellow, the following rules must be followed by all registered in-person participants:
- Only participants with a Swiss-recognised covid vaccination certificate with a QR code (for more details see here) are able to attend in person
- Participants must first go to the Registration desk at the Main building, 30 minutes before the start of the event and present
- their Covid vaccination certificate QR code
- a form of photo ID (A CERN badge is also acceptable as ID)
- Participants must wear their event badge at all times during the event, including during the breaks
- Participants must ONLY sit on seats in the Auditorium that have been marked with an official green sticker
- Participants must respect the direction of movement within the Auditorium and its entrance and exits
Please familiarise yourself with CERN's Covid regulations https://hse.cern/covid-19-information
Pooled PCR testing planned to be available until the end of March. You can book your self-test through PLAMED: https://plamed.web.cern.ch.
PLACES ARE LIMITED. If you decide you cannot attend in person, PLEASE let us know asap so that we may give the place to someone else.