Online Workshop "Physics of the Early Universe"
This is an online workshop about physics of the early Universe. Topics include in particular:
- Quantum cosmology
- Primordial black holes
- Primordial gravitational waves
- Big Bang nucleosynthesis
- Dark matter
- Phase transitions and vacuum decay
The workshop takes place from Monday, June 13, to Friday, June 17, and mostly follows Central European Time. The schedule will be slightly irregular to accommodate the needs of speakers from various timezones. If you want to attend as a listener, we ask you to register by June 10 at the latest. Access to the workshop will only be possible for registered participants. There is no registration fee.
The workshop is organized by
- Mikhail Shaposhnikov (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Andrey Shkerin (Minnesota University)
- Inar Timiryasov (Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen)
- Sebastian Zell (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)