Διημερίδα Θεωρητικής Φυσικής - 21 και 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2022
The primary goal of the annual Christmas workshop in Theoretical Physics held at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, is to bring together established and young researchers, in order to present their recent research results and to stimulate scientific interaction.
- Dionysios Anninos (King's College London)
- Athanasios Dedes (University of Ioannina)
- Emanuel Malek (Humboldt University)
- Kalliopi Petraki (Sorbonne University)
- Marios Petropoulos (Ecole Polytechnique)
- Andreas Stergiou (King's College London)
- Eleni Vryonidou (University of Manchester)
We kindly suggest that you arrange the accommodation by yourself as we have been aware of several scam emails and phishing attempts sent to participants!
Ioannis Dalianis (NKUA), Georgios Itsios (Humboldt University), Ioannis Papadimitriou (NKUA), Konstantinos Sfetsos (NKUA), Konstantinos Siampos (NKUA) and Vassilis Spanos (NKUA)