The third African Conference of Fundamental and Applied Physics, ACP2023, will be a hybrid event, organized jointly by Nelson Mandela University at George Campus, in George, South Africa, on September 25-29, 2023
Please follow the link in "Call for Abstracts" to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. The abstract should be 2 pages or less, including author list with affiliations.
- Nuclear Physics;
- High Energy Physics;
- Astrophysics and Cosmology;
- Accelerators, Radiation and Medical Physics;
- Materials Physics, Nanosicence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning;
- Biophysics, Fluid and Plasma Physics, Atomic & Molecular Physics;
- Light Sources and Neutron Sources;
- Earth Science, Optics & Photonics, Complexe Systems;
- Physics Education, the Internet of things, Quantum Physics;
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency;
- Statistical Analysis, Heavy Ion Physics;
- Young Physicists Forum, Women in Physics Forum;
- Community Engagement
The call for abstracts is open
You can submit an abstract for reviewing.
Registration for this event is currently open.
331 Register now