This is the 5th workshop on the study of radiative decays within the LHCb collaboration. The following topics will be covered:
- status of the common analysis tools, with focus on those specific to radiative decays, and developments for Run 3
- status of all the ongoing analysis, with technical discussions amongst the analysts involved encouraged
- discussion of the prospects for Run3
- assessment the consequences of such analyses with theorists and ideas for new measurements with the current and upgrade datasets
- discuss the interpretations with theory and Belle II colleagues
The first two days will be LHCb internal and the last day will be open discussions.
Registration for this event is currently open.