This is the 2022 edition of a series of workshops between the LHCb collaboration and the theory community.
- Previous Editions:
- Goal of the meeting: consider the latest results from LHCb, discuss possible interpretations and identify important channels and observables to test leading theoretical frameworks in the near future of LHCb data-taking.
- Participation: all interested theorists are welcome to participate, and are encouraged to register at the workshop INDICO page. To express interest in giving a presentation, please contact the conveners of the relevant stream. Unfortunately, to allow informal discussion, we must restrict the participation to exclude members of competing experiments.
- Other information
- For further help with these or other administrative matters, please contact the LHCb Secretariat.
- For general questions, please contact Yasmine Amhis and Carla Göbel
- Weblink: https://indico.cern.ch/e/Implications2022
- Bulletins about the workshop series are available by email. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Scientific programme is divided in these streams:
- Mixing & CP violation
- Federico Betti, Emmy Gabriel (LHCb)
- Matthew Kirk, Aleks Smolkovic (Theory)
- Flavour Changing Neutral Currents
- Vitalii Lisovskyi, Titus Mombacher (LHCb)
- Claudia Cornella, Marco Fedele (Theory)
- Flavour Changing Charged Currents
- Resmi Puthumanaillam, Davide Fazzini (LHCb)
- Clara Murgui, Bernat Capdevila (Theory)
- QCD spectroscopy and exotic hadrons
- Elisabeth Niel, Dmitrii Pereima (LHCb)
- Raquel Molina, M. Padmanath (Theory)
- EW Physics & New Particles
- Elena Dall'Occo, Menglin Xu (LHCb),
- Maeve Madigan, Ben Stefanek (Theory)
- Model Building for flavour physics
- Conveners of streams 1, 2 & 3.
Registration for this event is currently open.