Present: M.Frank, T.Madlehner
1) Pending problems
1) Issue 970: Support for digitization in ddsim: on hold
3) PR 1074. Added several options to ddsim. Fixed OpticalTracker example from C.Dilks.
4) Issue 1072: Enhancement request: Allow etaMin, etaMax bounds in
Geant4IsotropeGenerator and DDSim/Helper/Gun.py enhancement.
(Partially implemented in PR 1075)
5) Issue 1090: CellID is
long long int in DD4hep, but
uint64_t in EDM4hep
accepted: standardize on uint64_t.
===> Investigation has started. Not obvious consequences: also internally confusion inside DD4hep
6) Issue 1091: Repetition of sub-detector consisting of slices of different shapes
7) Issue 1092: Toroidal magnetic field (ATLAS like)
8) Issue 1101: Adjust default output based on compiled format support
9) Issue 1102: getRefChild produces unsilenceable output in cout
10) Issue 1103:Allow isotrope generator to throw range around specified (reference) direction
11) Issue 1104: root output of ddsim: how to change
12) PR1089: DDG4HepMC3: add optional support for reading compressed files (Pending)
13) PR1098: Upgrade MiniTel example to serve as example for issue
14) PR1100: CMake: update requirement to 3.14 minimum.
2) Closed issues and fixed problems
1) Issue 1096: Viewing event display with multiple events in ddsim
2) PR1088: fix units in Geant4FastSimShowerModel::constructSensitives
3) PR1093: Fix setting of run/event number offsets from the ddsim command line
4) PR1095: CI: adding test result upload
5) PR1097 + Issue1097: Geant4InputHandling: protect propertime against negative masses
6) PR1099: DDCad: test: use newer duck for newer assimp versions; geant4 11.1.1 fix
7) PR1105: fix: allow rotation/position transformation on entire CAD_MultiVolume
3) Round table
Next meeting: 01. June 2023