In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
the new features I would like to include in the next release are:
- improvements in geometry vectors by adding the 2D classes, as requested by CMS to replace the CLHEP classes
Maybe some further optimization are possibles in some operations, like addition between vectors.
- modify TF1 to introduce functor. This I plan to do immediatly after ACAT.
- collect algorithms from TF1 and move in the math library. (lower priority)
- Finish splitting off of the standard gl-scene / gl-viewer and to
integrate it with Timur's gl-core.
- TGLFormat - describes gl frame buffer properties.
- TGLContext - manages low-level platform-specific data structures
- TGLWidget - top level and child widget with gl-context.
- Something to check supported by videocard OpenGL extensions
- Include FTGL in the ROOT distribution.
- First versions of TGLAxis and TGLText based on FTGL.
Drag & Drop additional functionality
New TGTextEdit environment (command prompt, output window, drag&drop
TGColorSelector as a modeless dialog
Fit panel - additional functionality related to user-defined
-Introduction of Diego enhancements for the dictionaries
Rehearsal of the ACAT07 talks20m
Ilka, Jan and Lorenzo made a quick rehearsal of their talk to ACAT07.
see their ppt files at the ACAT site