the new features I would like to include in the next release are:
- improvements in geometry vectors by adding the 2D classes, as requested by CMS to replace the CLHEP classes
Maybe some further optimization are possibles in some operations, like addition between vectors.
- modify TF1 to introduce functor. This I plan to do immediatly after ACAT.
- collect algorithms from TF1 and move in the math library. (lower priority)
- Finish splitting off of the standard gl-scene / gl-viewer and to
integrate it with Timur's gl-core.
- TGLFormat - describes gl frame buffer properties.
- TGLContext - manages low-level platform-specific data structures
- TGLWidget - top level and child widget with gl-context.
- Something to check supported by videocard OpenGL extensions
- Include FTGL in the ROOT distribution.
- First versions of TGLAxis and TGLText based on FTGL.
Drag & Drop additional functionality
New TGTextEdit environment (command prompt, output window, drag&drop
TGColorSelector as a modeless dialog
Fit panel - additional functionality related to user-defined
-Introduction of Diego enhancements for the dictionaries
Rehearsal of the ACAT07 talks20m
Ilka, Jan and Lorenzo made a quick rehearsal of their talk to ACAT07.
see their ppt files at the ACAT site