We are pleased to invite you to LoopFest XII (May 13-15, 2013), co-sponsored by the Florida State University Office of Research, College of Arts and Sciences, and Physics Department.
The format will be three days of plenary talks held at the Florida State University Conference Center.
The LoopFest series of workshops aims to provide a forum to coordinate activities focused on the theoretical challenges from the LHC and from high precision e+e– colliders.
- The potential of the LHC and future experiments for precision measurements, and their role in searching for and disentangling the physics of the Higgs-like boson and beyond the SM.
- Progress in multi-loop and multi-leg calculations, and new computational approaches.
- Automation of multi-loop and multi-leg calculations.
- Interfacing fixed-order higher-order calculations with multi-purpose event generators.
- Application of effective field theory techniques to precision calculations for collider observables.
A block of rooms at the preferred rate of $99+tax has been put on hold at the Double Tree Hotel, within walking distance from the FSU Conference Center. This rate is available until April 5, 2013.
Your expertise is extremely important to meet the theoretical challenges posed by experiments at the LHC and ILC. We hope you will be able to attend and are looking forward to your reply.
We look forward to seeing you at LoopFest XII!
With Best Regards,
Sally Dawson (BNL), firstname.lastname@example.org
Lance Dixon (SLAC), email@example.com
Frank Petriello (ANL and Northwestern) firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Reina (FSU) email@example.com
Doreen Wackeroth (SUNY at Buffalo), firstname.lastname@example.org