OAI9 Local Committee has pre-booked rooms+breakfast at the different “Ibis Hôtel” (4 of them with different location and prices). These hotels are easily connected with public transportation to the Graduate Institute and the Biotech Campus (where the workshop will take place), the airport and the railway station. If you're interested in, please fill in the following form. Disclaimer: no special price is offered to participants, and you may find cheaper price via direct online booking.
- 50 rooms pre-booked until Sunday 18th May.
- Website of the hotel - for further information, other prices or booking options, etc.: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/hotel-5653-etap-hotel-geneve/index.shtml
For small budgets (no pre-booking done by organisers)
- Geneva Youth Hostel: http://www.yh-geneva.ch/
- Backpacker Hostel: http://www.cityhostel.ch/english/
- Cité Universitaire de Genève: http://www.asso-etud.unige.ch/cite-uni/
You can also use Geneva Tourism website (http://www.geneve-tourisme.ch/en/accommodation/) which offers a convenient way to select your accommodation.
If you arrive by plane, the Geneva International Airport offers you a free ticket into town. The only way to get this free ticket is from the machine which is located just behind the luggage carousels, immediately before customs.
You will also receive a «Geneva Transport Card» (free travels on the Geneva Public Transport system throughout your stay) when you check in at your hotel, camp ground, youth hostel, etc.
For more information: http://www.geneve-tourisme.ch/en/travel-trade/our-secrets/